Feeing overwhelmed

Aleasha

Today is day 5 that my daughter has screamed her head off because she wants to nurse (use my nipple to fall asleep) and I won’t let her. She’s been drinking from bottles since she came home and she’s refusing them randomly during the day and crying so hard because she wants to nurse.

During the day it’s not so bad but at night my husband comes home and I go to cook dinner and she won’t take a bottle from him or a pacifier nothing he does soothes her except me and I don’t know how that happen I encourage others to hold her and she was okay with him until about 3 weeks ago (she’s 5 weeks).

This is causing what I feel like is stress between me and the hubby because I don’t like that she cries its frustrating and makes me sad because don’t wanna see her cry and he’s calm about it, and I feel some type of way because I look forward to him coming home so I have help and she won’t let him help.

I just feel like sometimes I’m rocking the mom thing and sometimes I’m failing miserably and that I’m slacking in the wife dept and that’s a lot.

I don’t know what to do