I feel so shit about myself 😞

Mu

So it’s my boyfriends birthday in 3 days and to celebrate early we went for a meal with my mum and step dad 😊 I didn’t make an effort because I just cannot be bothered and I don’t have the time with my 7mo being so attached 😕

We ate, played some pool while my daughter was asleep. We had a good day and just before we left I desperately had to pee 😅 so I pee and start to walk back to my family. As I’m walking past a table for 4 people, a woman looks at me and says “I’ll end up like that” and laughed at me. I’m a bigger girl and I knew exactly what she meant by it.

I didn’t make a scene like I would have before my lo was here because I just didn’t think it was right. It’s got to me a lot and I dunno how to feel 😞 I didn’t think people were still that harsh 😕

They don’t know what’s going on in my life. Why judge me based on my appearance for one day? It’s not like I was dressed in a tracksuit, looking like a chav. I just didn’t make the effort to straighten my hair and put a tone of makeup on all for the sake of a couple of hours 🤷🏻‍♀️ my pp body had me feeling disgusted in myself. I really didn’t need a toffee nosed bitch making me feel that bad about myself when I’m already doing that to myself 😞

If that had happened a year ago I would of called her out and caused a huge scene. I was a total bitch and I didn’t care who I caused trouble with. I would of been like bitch, fuckin fight me.