Don’t let anyone on this app tell you that you’re crazy

So

I posted awhile back about my symptoms that had started 2 weeks before my expected period. Idk anything about ovulation but I had symptoms early so I assume I ovulated like right after my period. So earlier than most people. Anyways everyone told me I was crazy and it was impossible and my symptoms weren’t pregnancy related.

Extremely vivid dreams, sensitive sense of smell, and my healed piercings started rejecting (happened to my mom during all her pregnancies) and I just KNEW I was pregnant. I even told my boyfriend I was pregnant, I just knew and he didn’t believe me.

Well I was like okay maybe I am crazy. Well, 3 days before my period started I had an extremely vivid dream about a baby girl. I was taking care of her, fed her, but was very confused. I had no memory of ever being pregnant or giving birth but that was my daughter. I told everyone in my dream I was confused.

I woke up that morning and went to Walmart and took a test. Positive. Test line way darker than the control and shows up immediately. I’m now 9 weeks pregnant.

I’m posting this in this group bc I feel like some ladies here can be discouraging (I’m not announcing my pregnancy just sharing my story to offer hope) and say it’s impossible for you to just know you’re pregnant or insist you’re just symptom spotting or crazy. None of you are crazy and maybe you might be symptom spotting but YOU KNOW YOUR BODIES. Don’t ever let anyone discourage you. I pray all y’all get the babies you want so bad. It’ll happen. Don’t let anyone drag you down. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️👶🏽👶🏽👶🏽👶🏽🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈