Second thought of another man!!

Well well thats not me!

Its about a friend of mine who's in a strange situation.

1. She's married has two kids with him and it was a love marriage but i suppose she loves him.alot and definitely . as much as i know her.

2. She at same time has feelings or whatever for another guy who's her sister in laws husbands . her husband sister tone specific .

3. Whenever she sees him she literally melts. But no he doesnt know about it. But even he looks at her with that wierd love kinda look.

4. I have no.idea how.to react to.this she shared this with me and asked for a suggestion but i dont know what to suggest as its a big thing according to me 🙄

5. I dont know i feel.she's being disloyal to her husband by linking someone else one sided that too. I didnt know what to say o just ignored askes her to concentrate on her married life first and we will discuss back again.

WHAT DO YA ALL SUGGEST ME TO TALK TO HER IM NOT SURE WHAT DO I TALK. AND WE ARE IN INDIA AND IF ANYONE OF U KNOWS HOW MAJOR THIS ISSUE CAN GET OF ITS TAKEN A STEP AHEAD. PLZ WILL BE KIND ENIUGH TO POUR IN UR SUGGESTIONS LL HELP GUIDE HER.!!