I NEED HELP!! Makeup pros wanted

So I'm interested in makeup (I'm a beginner) and I'd just like to go simple so just something to cover up my acne like concealer and foundation and so just bear with me cuz i got a lot of questions: 1) would I really need both concealer and foundation if I'm only looking to cover up/just have my skin look better? 2) don't I like need a moisturizer to put on before my make up or how does that work? 3) I was told that just c and f would look too naked and that I should add something to my look, but I'd like to make my makeup as simple and easy as possible but I'm thinking that I should actually add something, idk what do you think? Adding blush would still look naked, wouldn't it? How does adding mascara sound? 4) umm so I hear I should match the color of my neck or hand for c or f, how do I know my color? AND, I'm not supposed to put it on my neck, right?😂 5) I've tried my moms makeup on before and it's caused some break outs and so I was told that it'd be best to get the Neutrogena acne solution product line and I think that sounds good, anyone agree? 6) does it matter what kind of -what is it called?- like those sponge things to blend my makeup? Does it matter what type I get?

________

Thank you for your help, I know I got a lot of questions. Also when answering them, can you first say what number your answering? Please and thank you!

________

Also to those who answered some of my questions on my last post (cuz you might recognize me even without my name), thank so much for your help it's just that I got a lot of questions and I don't wanna overwhelm you in just one post, so I wanna let you know thanks!