I can’t orgasm and it bothers my boyfriend

My boyfriend and I have a healthy sex life, but he can’t make me orgasm and it bothers him. Before him, I have two past sexual partners from previous relationships and neither of them made me orgasm either. This honestly doesn’t bother me, because I don’t care whether or not I orgasm because sex is still pleasurable for me. My boyfriend should know I’m satisfied because I’m that girl who unintentionally scratches his back, and if I moan, he knows I’m not faking it. We have sex basically every day, usually more than once a day unless I’m on my period, or the rare time I’m not in the mood. My boyfriend knows just being around him or thinking about him turns me on and makes me wet. I don’t understand why it bothers him so much, and I don’t know what to do to make him realize that its fine if he can’t make me orgasm. I feel like the reason I can’t orgasm is because I get way too sensitive to the point of not being able to handle the feeling so I make him stop, but he orgasms every single time we have sex so I don’t know why it bothers him.