Any PCOS ladies out there that can give me advice?

nicole

Hey girls. Do any of you out there have PCOS and have very LONG irregular periods? I’m on cycle day 88 without a period. My last one was at the end of April and this is the longest I’ve been without one. Usually they last anywhere from 35 to 52 days. I’ve been to the doctor awhile back and was told they were pretty sure I had PCOS but I never went back to get more tests done. Mostly because I don’t have insurance among other things. I did go to he hospital back in November to confirm I was having a miscarriage. It was my first pregnancy and I’m pretty sure whatever I have whether it’s PCOS or not has something to do with it. Lately I’ve decided to take things into my hands and start on a birth control from the pill club. I’ve been taking isibloom for about a week now hoping that maybe this will regulate my periods. I really want to be able to conceive and I’m going on month 3 without a period so I know I have amenorrhea and not ovulating. Has birth control helped regulate your periods and you were able to conceive after that? What did you do for your PCOS? I really can’t go to the doctor right now since I just went to the dentist and having to pay $1200 out of pocket.