Am I over reacting? Because I do that alot.

Megan

Si my 7 week old fell asleep while eating around 9 or 930 and that was fine. I moved him to a pack and play and had him sleep in there while I washed some dishes and he slept through it which is rare he tends to wake-up pretty quickly when changed positions. Well then when I finished I picked him up out of the pack and play and brought him back to our cosleeper crib and he still didn't wake. Sweet! Another super rarity. I went to sleep and woke up at 130... He still haddnt woken. He was breathing, his temperature was fine he was responding to Touch but he didn't even wake up to me changing his diaper. So finally I got worried. I picked him up and he responded to the change breathing in sharply and stretching as he does but he still didn't wake. It took me 2-3mins of rubbing and patting his chest turning on the lights and calling his name before he finally woke up. He woke hungry of course but had alot of trouble breast feeding for the first few mins. Am I freaking out about nothing? Is this normal? Does this just mean he's starting to sleep through the night? Please help.