“Skinny fat” to toned?

Hey <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a> ladies!

So I’m what you might call “skinny fat.” That is, my BMI is technically normal and I look to be of average weight, but I have basically all fat and no muscle.

I am 19 years old, 5 ft 2, and 125-131 lbs (changes on the day/when I measure/lol, but I’m always in that range)

Everyone in my family struggles with their weight a lot more than I do, and because of that, I’m considered the “skinny “ one in the family. Because of this, I’ve never felt like I’ve had the outlet to talk about my own insecurities. I’ve always been thinner than my little sister, and therefore made to feel like I should be grateful.

Of course I am grateful to not struggle with weight as much as others, but I still face my own insecurities. Mainly, that my body is ALL FAT. NO MUSCLE.

do you guys have recommendations for how to tone up, in particular my stomach and arms? I’m not a super athletic person so please make reasonable suggestions re exercise.

I’ve put pics below