Overcoming Codependency!???

I’ve been very codependent as I child especially being the youngest, I was dependent on my mom, father, and big sister for most of my life. Now I’m 20 years old paying for it in my relationships. I know it’s not my fault I’m like this but I lost someone I love the most bc of my codependency which pushed him away! Not saying he wasn’t toxic either so I’m not mad the relationship is over but I’m mad that part of it was my fault and I really wanna overcome this codependency I have. Like I would always think about what he was doing or if he would just up and leave me for no reason. Or if he was cheating. I always thought of negatives and wanted reassurance damn near everyday. I feel bad bc I know it was draining him but I couldn’t control it. I would blow his phone up to make him talk to me even when he wasn’t in the mood bc I was scared he would leave me. It’s just aggravating and I don’t want to be like this anymore. I don’t want to think like this or have affect my future relationships. Please anyone who has overcame this or know how??? 😩😩 it feels like I’m stuck like this for life