Should I fight for her to go or keep her back

I was notified today that my daughter needs a chaperone on the trip to six flags due to her behavior. Today my daughter threw a pair of children’s scissors across the room and it hit another kid in the head. I did talk to her when she Came home and she told me she was trying to throw it on the floor which still doesn’t make it ok. I told her that was dangerous and to never throw scissors. The director sent me this today. I am the only person that will be able to go with her and unfortunately I would have to call out of work and pay for a ticket which is $35. I am a single parent so this is a hard choice for me. The other option would be to have her stay back with the regular pre-k daycare. My 5 year old daughter is currently being evaluated for ADHD, which is the cause of her behavior. This isn’t the first time I was notified of her behavior. She was being a bit rambunctious On the way to a previous trip, and another camp counselor that works with the older kids was able to give her the 1 on 1 attention. But my daughter camp counselor stated she won’t be able to handle my daughter on a six flags trip and give her the one on one attention she needs, which is understandable but at the same time, i don’t want the ADHD to define her and hold her back and prevent her from doing things in the future. Should I let her stay back or have a face to face with the counselor. Honestly I don’t even know if talking with the counselor will work because they are all teenagers or young adults 18, 19, year olds.

Should I reconsider a different camp that could cater more

Towards children with psychiatric behavior?