story time xxx

missy

so like i have a few good sexual stories up my sleeeeeve that i have kept a secret from everyone i know that i just need to share without the helpful reminder that i’m a hoE :P

so i begin with tonight

yes tonight

so recently i just come out of a relationship

and like am a up and coming slag bag so i decided to continue my venture by meeting up with a boy i used to know

so i go over to his house and see him and i’m like ? he ain’t as good as he used to look trust me

so like i just like go in and like he starts to get a lil frisky and i mean yeah i’m into it, i’m always into it blah blah blah

BUT THEN we like taking it next levelllll and he whips his dick out and i’m like ..... like i ain’t hating on any dick size or shape or what but personally i just like a big one and like this ain’t it chief

so like now i just made him drop his man panties for me and i’m like oh shit so i just gotta go ahead with it and i mean i’m an excellent faker but fuckin hell this was a hard one to do i mean there’s only so much a woman can do for someone else like ??? i have needs of my own send help xx so then like i just pretend it’s amazing and call it a night

so like now what do you do with a boy with a small’un who’s obsessed w/ ur ass i mean ???? sos