BBT Spike & LH surge not matching up

Samantha

NEED HELP LADIES! Normally my BBT, opks and symptoms all line up, as they should. But this month I’m having a hard time understanding my body lol My big big temp spike was on a Saturday morning meaning Friday I ovulated but Friday my lh was not positive. I was positive all day sat and Sunday with my peak on Saturday. I also had my usual ovulation pain Sunday morning. But why would my opks be so low Thursday/Friday and then a BBT spike Saturday morning? Is it possible to ovulate but not have an lh surge until the next 2 days?? That doesn’t seem possible. And if I did ovulate Sunday morning according to my opks and pain then does that mean I didn’t release an egg??

I’m only questioning it because TMI: I just wiped and there was CM with a tint of light brown to it so if I start my period tomorrow that would make it 14 days from the day my BBT temp says I ovulated but if I go by the day I had a lot of ovulation pain then that was Sunday morning after my peak Saturday which means if I start tomorrow then it’s a 12 day luteal phase and I’m trying to keep to watch that to make sure it’s not too short. ANY ADVICE IS APPRECIATED!!