So Overwhelmed 😢

Ellie • Lauren Rozella-Mae 3.11.19 💖

My life has gone from 0 to 100 since baby was born. I feel like my life has become a never ending cycle of the same exact routine day and day out (except weekends which are a little different since I'm not at work). I recently took on a new, extremely demanding position at work that's left me feeling like I'm going to collapse from pure mental exhaustion on a daily basis and on top of that I've got baby and the rest of my family (husband and 2 highly energetic dogs) to care for. House work, laundry, cooking etc. You ladies know what I'm talking about. I'm literally sitting here right now feeling like I could just faint from it all. I keep telling myself this is just how life is now and I have to adjust, but I am seriously having such a hard time. Baby still gets up 1-2 times per night so you can add inadequate sleep to my list of complaints as well. I know so many of you go through all of this and more and I'm just wondering how do you do it?! I've always been able to take on so much, but I am really struggling here. Ugh.. any words of encouragement or advice is so appreciated.