He said his coworkers said I need to shape up as a wife or he should leave me

So background info. I’m a stay at home mom. My husband works full time. I have a small daughter who is very clingy & very needy & doesn’t allow me to get a lot of stuff that I know & am trying to get done, done & I am also 8 weeks pregnant with my second child. My family all live in the area now, but no one comes over to help me ever. If I were to have someone watch her, I’d have to drive anywhere from 30-50 minutes to any of my families houses because no one can ever come out to me for some reason. Anyway, my husband tell me that a friend of his says she wants to come for a visit to our new house & see the the baby. He tells me, you need to get this house in order. I said okay but I need your help & you can start by not just leaving things laying around. He stares at me.....I ask him what the face is for. He tells me that he can’t help me when he works all the time. I get it, I do. But then he starts on me about dishes being in the sink & the house being cluttered. I’m really really trying my best to get the house in order & I would love to cook dinner but my 1 year old makes it impossible! But it’s so hard when she does not like being in a carrier or in her pack in play, doesn’t take long naps, & just overall keeps me from doing what I know I have to do. He then tell me when he talks about me at work with his coworkers, they tell him that I need to step up my taking care of the house & cooking or else he should just leave me. I feel like I just can’t do anything right. If I spend time with my daughter & try to be a good mom, I’m being a shit wife, but if I leave my daughter to just cry & cry & cry while I get stuff done, I feel like a shit mom for letting her cry because she just doesn’t stop. She will cry till she is blue in the face. I don’t know what to do anymore. I feel like him basically telling me that I suck as a stay at home mom, it makes me resent having a baby. And I don’t want to resent my baby! I love her so much but I just feel like I’m failing at everything. I just feel like they both deserve better.