Ladies. He wants custody. Please help.

Hailey

So I don't know where else I could go for help I'm 18 and the father of my child is 24 jobless and living completely off foodstamps and disability that goes directly towards bills with his parents and 5 siblings and he has the only In come in the house aside from his parents 400 dollar a month disability check and their house is completely infested with bed bugs and fleas and roaches and ant and centipedes and all sorts of nasty stuff. We both agreed to move out when I became pregnant and at the last second right when we got all the money together he changed his mind he told me he wasnt ready and he's scared to move out of his moms house and his parents told him the furthest hes allowed to move is in a shed in the yard and he doesn't want to defy them because he's scared of their reaction. So I ended up moving out of all the bugs and smoke cause they all smoke there and the house is constantly hotboxed and I already have breathing problems as it is. I went back to my homestate in Kansas (they live in Missouri) I'm staying with family and applying for section 8 housing, and foodstamps, and getting my medicaid back. also going to my first OBGYN appointment at 14 weeks because his family doesn't believe in doctors or anything. I found out I'm high wrisk and I've been put on bedrest for the duration on my pregnancy because my placenta ripped off from it's original implantation place I'm currently staying with family and I'm getting a job from 6-6 caring for disabled people and also working towards completing my GED (babydaddy hasn't graduated or have his GED neither does anyone in his household.) Well here's where the problem stems my mother is a drug addict and my babydaddy knows this and has proof. I'm not staying with my mother but she comes and sees me at times when she is sober and he has proof that I've been around her. He's telling me he's going to use this information against me to file for custody of my baby when the baby is born. I can pass a UA I dont smoke cigarettes or do any drugs whatsoever not even marijuana. My babydaddy and his family smoke marijuana and cigarettes indoors and cannot give my baby the proper care he/ she needs as they do not believe in doctors or vaccinations. They are also using the fact that they have all the baby stuff (bouncer, rocker, bath, swing, seat, walker.) These items all belong to me but they will not return them I couldn't fit all of them in the ride I had back to Kansas and they also have a great portion of my belongings there as well. I have a fear if my baby is female because my babydaddy has untrusted in me that he has a thing for little girls he's also very homicidal. But I have no proof of payment either of these things other than my word. How can I make sure he isn't able to see my child? He isn't fit by no means.