For those who post they can’t orgasm!! Read this!!

Epic • Just taking it day by day.

Ok y’all I felt the need to post this because I see it more and more now.

Sooo many women are getting on here saying they can’t orgasm during sex so imma just post this and hopefully help y’all.

Start with yourself if you haven’t already. Take some private time and play with yourself with your fingers. Play with your clit and play with your vagina. Rub, insert, whatever feels good, do it! Because if you don’t know what makes your body feel good you can’t tell your man (or woman) what they can do to help!

If you’ve tried fingers and haven’t gotten anywhere then get on Adam and <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a> online and order a $10 bullet vibrator to start of will they usually have quite a few settings and are a good starter toy. Put it on your clit or put a little part of it inside your vagina and thrust in and out for a bit to see if it feels good.

Once you’ve tried all of this and have hopefully accomplished learning more about your body you are ready for the big D! Have sex and don’t be afraid to tell your partner how you like it (fast or slow, hard or soft) tell them if you want your clit rubbed. They are not mind readers!! And on the flip side of that do not I repeat do not be self conscious to rub your own clit or use that bullet vibe during the actual sex!! If your partner says they don’t want you using toys during sex or for you to use your hands then send them my way and I’ll beat them senseless! They should not be so self conscious that they deny you an orgasm and sexual release! They are just being assholes if they do that.

Many women cannot orgasm through vaginal penetration alone y’all you have to learn what makes your body tick to be able to get that orgasm during sex. I’ve had sex with many men and for many years now and I finally got over the self consciousness and rubbed my own clit during sex for the first time a few years ago and I realized what I was missing. Mind you I’d been masturbating even longer but I was afraid to make the men I was having sex with feel bad. At some point you gotta say “let me take care of my own sexual preference and they can’t take care of theirs” stop concentrating so hard on getting your partner off when you can’t even get yourself off. Because 9/10 they want you to orgasm just as bad as you do and they’ll be so excited the first time it happens you will wonder why you didn’t do it sooner!

Good luck and happy sexing my friends.