Please help (exclusively on formula )

Sachini

I have a 3+ months old baby, his eyes were yellow and he couldn’t stay in the room temperature and had to send him to heat room couple of times also. He was crying so hard all day coz I didn’t have enough milk. We had to top up with formula from 3rd day. The day I had to give formula to him, I cried my heart out and I was really sad.

I kind of stopped giving breast milk coz he refused to suck my nipple at 2 months. But I tried to give the breast before every feed but he never took it afterwards. So now he is exclusively on formula. He is a fine little boy.

There are so many things I can read on the internet about formula mostly the bad side of it, I really want to know if there are any moms who exclusively formula feed their babies and how well they are now. I’m still so scared to read bad things about formula. I also badly wanted to breastfeed my baby, but I failed at it. I feel like it’s me to blame. I can’t stop thinking about this. Please comment if you all are exclusively formula feed.