Pre term labor at 27 weeks....

Jessica

Tueaday night I thought what i was feeling was contractions but everyone kept reassuring me it was Braxton hicks. My stomach was tighting and rock hard. And i felt all around weird and different. This went on about 11pm to 6am. And I needed to be at work at 7 am. I was up all night. I talked to a doctor around 3am and she wanted to send me to a better hospital. She told me to go there and give them the update. Well I was stubborn and thought it was all nothing so I went to sleep(well tried to). I woke up and I felt fine. I had a hair appt coming up and such, I also did call off work as I was still in pain. Come around 12 pm in the afternoon the doctor I talked to the night before told me she wanted me to come in and be checked. She got me an appointment at 330. So my mom and I went to eat and then went to my appt. I got checked and I was 1 cm dilate and my test came back(the swab) positive that i was in pre term labor. She sent me right over to labor and delivery. And i was on a monitor and fluids for atleast 24 hours. At this point i wasnt having many contractions. But they gave me steroids and are getting me prepared for a early baby. After my last does of steroids for babies lungs they sent me home on pelvic rest and no work til i follow up with them. All of this is super scary and I'm just trying to keep hope!

I need your guys prayers!

My last baby was born at 36 weeks.

Doc says my goal is 32 weeks so they wont have to transfer baby somewhere else.

But my main goal is obviously to make it to full term, but with how much I've read idk how that will happen.

I'm currently still in pain but I think it's just sore pain.

Sorry for such the long post!

Also a little background I currently on progesterone shots weekly because of my last pre term baby....

My last baby was completely healthy.