☺️ Who else is 🤰🏾again??

🥂 • Marine wife💍😍✨🇺🇸🇦🇸✨due 11/2019

🤷🏾‍♀️. My baby girl Lord turned 1 July 13 and I’m 26w and 4d pregnant again with our last baby. It was a shocker but it’s real lol. I’m due November 4th.

I started to feel funny when Lord was about 8 1/2 months old. I didn’t think anything of it. About 1 week later I was walking downstairs to make my 2 year old son King lunch. As I was getting the bread off the fridge I felt the all mighty pregnancy body flash. I said to myself “heelllll naw”. I turn around put the bread on the counter and said “I’m pregnant.... again?” Later that afternoon my husband bought a test combo (regular stick test and digital) when he left work. Sure enough before I could even put the test cap on and test and the test down on the bathroom counter, there were those 2 💪🏿 lines 😳. We couldn’t believe it. ☺️

Who else is waiting around for their next new bundle of joy. How did you find out? Were you surprised or was it planned? What’s your due date? And most important CONGRATULATIONS (again!!!!)

*As far as the gif below 👇🏾👇🏾 that’s actual footage of me in the middle and everyone else around is my family lol*