Has anyone ever taught their child how to write?

🙂🙃

I’m looking for advice/tips on how to teach a child to write. She turns three in a couple weeks and we’ve been doing pre-writing activities for at least a year now if not longer. She has good motor control for her age and has had lots of practice with using writing utensils already in the form of drawing, colouring, painting, tracing, etc. She also already knows all of her letters by name and their phonetic sound. We are planning on homeschooling so I’m just starting doing some homeschool preschool activities and wanted to include some teaching on writing her letters. So far we’ve been using pre-k workbooks with tracing letters which she enjoys and will sit and do for maybe 20-30 minutes a couple times a day. Are there any other activities you would recommend to encourage letter formation? Are there any good ways to encourage proper pencil grip and by what age should they be using the proper pencil grip all the time? Not looking to rush her or anything, I just want to make sure I know what to look out for to make sure she is progressing properly and to make sure I’m not missing anything! Any advice from parents or teachers who have experience teaching children to write would be great!