Let's talk...Ice cream

La

So this post is about the ice cream I thought I was receiving and my strange husband who likes to dance on the (right now) thin line of snuggles or sleeping on th coach...

So out of the blue, on a mind numbingly boring Monday at work, my sweet husband sends me this text..." Hi sweetie, what kind of blizzard would you like, love you♥️."

This is the type of positivity I've been needing all day long! So I text back what I wanted... Cookie anything... Mind you this was all at like 3pm... I still had 2 hrs to go before I got to go home.... So ice cream was just what the doc ordered.

Now... This is where things get testy.... I think I'm getting ice cream... I really need ice cream... Don't tease the pregnant lady with ice cream and not deliver!

So he tells me..."ok I got it, it'll be at home waiting for you." And that folks is when I became a widow... ( Lol jk, but seriously don't tease me with icecream)

So now here I am, stuck in hell for another 2 hours while my ice cream is becoming rock hard in the freezer at home... Sad day 😢

Does anyone else have a hubby that does goofy things like this??