Not today Satan

So when I was little (around 4) my mom had just moved my swing set back to mow and I got on the swing. I don’t really remember, but it had something to do with the fact there was a hornets nest near the swing set and by swinging close to it, I was a threat to them. So I was completely attacked by hornets and stung all over my entire body. If that’s never happened to you before, just know it’s excruciating. My mom had to run out and also get stung as she pulled me into the house. I actually passed out from it and had to go to the ER. So I fucking hate hornets and wasps. I loathe them.

One got in my house today and I know some people don’t find it funny to laugh at someone’s pain or whatever but I’ll have you know I was running through my house and throwing things like a caveman and screaming at the top of my lungs and I thought I killed it but it came back at me and I turned and almost broke my nose on my door frame. I still don’t know where it went. If you’re having a bad day here is this.