Do you also think people at the mall are stupid or rude

Whenever I go to the mall I catch people staring at me or the try to walk in front of each other without giving the other person space. I like going to the mall but I feel so uncomfortable there like I can’t walk around without someone staring at me or trying to talk to me or follow me around or laughing at me. It also is uncomfortable because I feel like people are judging me or laughing at me. When I ask my parents to go to a different mall they disagree with me because it’s ‘too far’ even though my friends parents said they’ll drive us there. The last time I went to the mall there was at least 8 people staring at me and 3 of them were laughing at me in the cafeteria and I said quietly “weirdo stop staring” as I passed by them then they got offended. I also sat down at a table but I didn’t notice it was taken ( nothing was on the table) so when the guy and his girlfriend saw me sitting there they smirked at me then the guy came up to me and said “excuse me I’m sitting there” so I apologized and got up and his gf kept staring at me and smirking as the lady taking their order was asking them what they wanted then I moved my seat and I noticed 2 other people were staring at me and smirking and 4 other people stared at me as I passed by them. It makes me feel so weird and I try to ignore them but when it gets to the point of someone following me around or acting weird to me I feel the need to roll my eyes at them or cuss under by breathe at them

Vote below to see results!