Teenager Sex Life Need Help Cause I’m Scared

Neceyy

So I shaved the other day my ... vagina and i also fucked this boy the same day I shaved without a condom... like i done fucked around n cheated on my boyfriend with this nigga and fucked him with no condom... okay so i have these two BUMPS on my vagina lips and they’re white n look like shave bumps but I also have a burning when I pee like a excruciating pain when I pee it burns so much like my vagina has been split...now that being said the dude who I cheated with had a big ass dick like huge asf like 9in long like no fucking cap...idk if I done caught a std or if I just got shave bumps and he done split my shit open. I made a doctors appointment I’m just waiting for the 13 to go .... but right now I’m so scared and idk what to do because the shave bumps are going away like I predicted but the burning when I pee is still there like extra burn like something is split open down there. So lemme kno what y’all think I should do like I’m so scared I’m just 19 I got a one year old I can’t afford herpes.