Maybe miscarriage, happy ending.

On Monday(Aug.5th) I had my hcg levels checked for the second time at the obgyn’s office. The first time I had them checked was at my regular doctors office(July22nd) and they were 99,421. But my results from Monday made them call me up yesterday saying they had dropped significantly. They were only 19,000. Which made them tell me over the phone that they thought I was having a miscarriage. My heart instantly broke as this would be my third pregnancy and second miscarriage. I had my very first appointment scheduled for today so they told me to keep it and they would do a ultrasound to confirm and figure out where to go from there. I was in tears all night last night and most of this morning. I was sure I was going into something with a horrible outcome. Anyway, went in to the ultrasound and burst out in tears and the lady performing it asked me what was wrong and I told her about my conversation with the nurse practitioner over the phone and she was mad and almost in tears with me because this little bean inside me was just a kicking away and turning and just being very active. It ended up being one the happiest days of my life. My doctor was very surprised about the outcome and apologized for what they told me over the phone. They checked my levels again and they ended up being 77,000 today. I honestly think they messed up somewhere. They won’t ever admit that they messed up but I mean honestly does that make any sense to anyone?? Either way my little one is doing great and measured a week ahead of what it’s suppose to be and I couldn’t be happier.