Can’t even deal, depression has me down

It’s been a rough few days. We have been trying to get pregnant for almost a year. Had one pregnancy that ended in December from the stress of our youngest being in the hospital. All of my old friends are pregnant again.

Ive been staying home for about 4 months now and have yet to find friend in my area. We’re behind on bills thanks to husband losing his full time job because he worked a part time job.

We got into the biggest fight last night that we have ever had in the 8 years being together. We both said some fucked up things during it and although I feel horrible about some of them I don’t feel bad about the whole thing. He told me I wouldn’t have to worry about bills or food when I stayed home and here I am stressed out to the max.

My depression is so bad today I can’t deal with my kids. I’ve cooked them breakfast and lunch but I’m having the hardest time being a great mother today when all I want to do is lay on the couch and cry.

I don’t think I really needed anything from this, just to get it out into the world. When we have the extra money I’m going back to the doctor for meds, but tbh we can’t even afford our car note let alone a trip to the doctor