I need advice..what would you do?

I am 21 years old and I’ve been best friends with this girl (we’ll call her Alex) since the 3rd grade. Her dad was in the hospital for heart problems a few weeks ago. I didn’t have a car because I totaled it. I was constantly texting her asking how her and her dad is doing & to keep me updated. Which she did not really do & I didn’t understand why. She was being really short with me. After her dad got out, she sent me this long text saying it hurt her that I didn’t go & see her dad. I told her that I’m sorry I hurt her but I don’t have a car & my mom had a rental instead of her car, so I couldn’t drive that either. I sent her a long message back saying I am sorry & I didn’t hear back from her. I’ve been trying to talk to her for weeks now & I tried to ask if she wanted to meet up & talk but she said she was “sick.” I just saw on Snapchat that she was with her other friend last night. She has cut me completely off & hasn’t talked to me for weeks. She expects me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding next year & is having a get together next weekend with all of her bridesmaids but I don’t feel comfortable doing that at this point. Of course I am happy for her and would love to be a bridesmaid, but she is completely avoiding me & everytime I try talking to her she just brushes me off, so why should I? Idk if I should just go along with it or should I tell her I don’t think I should be a bridesmaid at this point? How would I even tell her that? I’m stuck & don’t know what to do. I lost my best friend & she doesn’t care.