Brown spotting indicates pregnancy???

My husband and I just recently started trying to have a baby. This would be both of our first. I am 23 years old and he’s 25 years old.

I missed my period (I never ever missed my period and I have a regular cycle) and I am currently 8 days late. The day that my period was going to start, I ended up feeling super nauseous, dizzy, I threw up, I was having a headache in the middle of my forehead, and I was extremely fatigue the entire day and mostly just slept & I kept myself hydrated & ate food that was easy for the tummy. The following day I was better but I was still nauseous, dizzy, extremely tired, and I threw up as well. It was like that for 5 days straight. I threw up a max 2x a day until the 5th day. Occasionally I feel dizzy and a bit nauseous, but I don’t throw up anymore. My smelling senses have enhanced a LOT. I can’t smell tuna anymore (I love tuna) without wanting to vomit. I can smell the littlest things that my husband can not smell and I easily get sick from it. Also, I’ve been super emotional. I don’t cry for the littlest things, but that’s what I’ve been doing. For example, his grandfather was showing me a video of his baby grandson laughing and I started crying because of just how adorable he was.

I know I should be waiting to take pregnancy tests but I had to take one the first day I felt “morning sickness” & it came out negative.

But, 2 days ago in the late evening I noticed that after I peed and wiped myself there was brown blood on the toilet paper. I never bled brown before. It wasn’t a lot and I spotted brown after a couple of hours later after that too. The next day I didn’t stain my underwear. But, when I went to my gynecologist appointment yesterday and they made me pee in a cup (to check if I’m pregnant), I noticed brown blood in the pee cup. But it wasn’t necessarily in liquid form. It kinda just look like if I wiped myself with cheap toilet paper and some of the pieces of toilet paper that ended up being brown from me went into the cup (if that made sense? Lol). The results came out negative and they told me that the brown spotting could be because my period might start (they are aware my husband and I are trying). I woke up this morning and the brown spotting completely stopped. I only had brown spotting for 1 1/2 days.

I was reading how brown spotting can be an indication of implantation, but I find it weird that I was feeling pregnancy symptoms before spotting brown blood.

I have another gynecologist appointment on September 5th. They told me that if I don’t start my period by that time then they will “know what to do” from there. I’m not sure what they meant by that. (Also, I have seen the gynecologist before and they have checked my blood to make sure that my hormones are working correctly so that I am releasing eggs without a problem and my blood results showed that my eggs are fine etc.)

I’m new to all of this and I would like your guy’s insight. Are these early signs of pregnancy???