Stubborn boyfriend help/pregnancy😅

Me and my boyfriend moved to Florida last month and i absolutely hate it here! It’s to hot and always raining and I’m 20 weeks pregnant and it’s not somewhere i want to raise my daughter! He is being so freakin stubborn and won’t give in about going back to Massachusetts and he makes the same amount here he does in mass so it’s no diffrent the only thing he does t want us to be in the snow (witch i love) and doesn’t want to live in my Moms house with us until we can get our own place again (we have our own place in Florida but we are spending 1100 a month on all the bills) but if we were go go back to mass we would be living rent free and the only bill we would have to worry about is our car bill! Ik he’s being prideful but we’re having a baby in 19 weeks or less so time is ticking!!! Does anyone have any advice on how i could convince him this is the wrong move for us here?? I’m constantly crying because i hate it here and his excuse is that I’m just emotional and making my decisions on my emotions when that’s not the case. It’s just not fair how i always have to give in because he’s the main provider and then I’m left missrible and not happy then I’m the bad guy because I’m not happy.