So depressed

I’m 33 weeks pregnant, and still have yet to feel a connection with my baby girl. In all honestly I feel like the baby is ruining my life, and if I could take it all back.. I would. I feel guilty even thinking it, let alone saying it, but at this point I don’t know how to cope. I cry all the time. I feel remorse when thinking about how many women would love to be in my shoes, and have a healthy baby on the way. I feel like such a horrible person. I go out and buy baby stuff, and try to get myself excited, but it’s hard to feel excited when my life is turning completely upside down. I just recently have gotten to the point where I actually call the baby a “she” and not an “it”. I think it has a lot to do with me not wanting to be with my partner, and feeling stuck with him now, because I can’t financially support myself and the baby alone, due to recently quitting my job. All my life, all I ever wanted to be was a mother, I know I’d be great at it, so why do I feel so much sadness, and anger towards this pregnancy..? I’m lost.