12 dpo BFN ......Tired

Lamia

I'm 13dpo I tested yeterday and i got a bfn 😑🙁😢😭 I think AF is coming😧 i 've been spotting from 10DPO and today is more then light spotting .

we've been ttc for 7months now with no success, and it's making me more anxious, first months i had hope, but when you're getting bfn after bfn, the hope is replaced by questions and anxiety .

I thought that this cycle was the one, i had a lot of signes my opk's was really promising, i hold off the testing for least 12 dpo, i was convinced that by 12dpo at least i would have a vfl then I thought, it's not the "norm" to get BFPs so early. If it was, it would be call the 10 day wait or the 12 day wait. But it's called the 2 week wait. So...it's not over until AF shows!! It sucks though. I always get excited, then super depressed. I am really trying to stay positive but it's hard after a BFN...you just feel "out." I have also been a little crampy today and yesterday so I was feeling like AF is on her way. But then you read all these stories of BFPs when they had cramping, BFPs on 14dpo when 12dpo was neg. and so on. This is just a super emotional ride. It's hard for me to comprehend how hard it is to get pregnant. Anyhow, sorry it was so long, i just needed to vent 😢