To the scared or struggling teen mom... from random stranger who was you!😉

ShelbyLoryn🌯🍺🤓 • 28 years young! 🤪👨‍👩‍👧🌶

Hard work really does pay off.. i remember when i first got pregnant, and i was 17 with NOTHING. i missed out on a lot, had a lot of struggles emotionally, physically, mentally. I feel like i was definitely tested, but it made me stronger. And honestly without that struggle i wouldn't be the person i am today. I get angry when young mothers settle because they are scared or afraid but reality is... if you weren't scared then you wouldn't be human... in my opinion that fear should motivate you to not be another statistic...

I hate when people say im bragging, because i am extreamly proud of my accomplishments because no one on here saw me before to now.... ive grown into a great well rounded person and can honestly say i am very happy where i am even if im not rich living the dream

The dream is my daughter!!!

We have come along way!!! My dad told me "if i was going to keep it id better live as if it was just me, to NEVER rely on anyone"

BEST ADVICE EVER!!!!

I did 12- 16 credits per semester... i worked at the gym ( shout out to the best company ever Defined Fitness) i had to figure a way out for daycare, or diapers etc even my personal stuff.. even when the car broke down i didn't make excuses i road the bus if i had to.. i had late nights with the baby plus work.. IT WAS HARD

but the good moments are what really kept me going... i am so grateful for my life because i refused to let a tiny hiccup or a stupid boy make me less than im able to be

I hate when people say i dont have money, well either do i but in this day they have so many programs to help mothers make something of themselves...

Yes its hard but just know it gets easier with time and hard work!!!!