im tired

ni

just decided to come rant about my period symptoms once again. i’m 17 & its day 1 on my period and let me tell y’all, i almost died. had cramps really bad so i decided to take a bath, when i was omw back to my bedroom i lost vision and had to sit down mid way. my body felt so hot n weird and my stomach was fucked okay ? fucked. finally i made it to my bed taking little breaks here & there bc the longer i stood up the quicker i lost vision again. laying in my bed for a good 3 hours after taking medication, my cramps feel the same aka like death. i cannot exaggerate this pain. it hurt so bad i couldn’t even sleep, and i threw up 3 times. everything i ever ate came up. my legs hurt when i lay sideways but that’s how i always lay. im strugglingggg. im tired of borderline passing out getting hot flashes and throwing up. soon as i see <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a> at those pearly white gates she will catch ALL of this. btw this has been going since the second year of my period ... AT 13!!! I’LL BE 18 IN NOVEMBER. IM TIREDDDDDD