Chart Thoughs

An

My most recent cycle I have had elevated temperatures that continue to rise since ovulation and that has NEVER happened in any of my previous tracked cycles(I’ve gone back and checked through several months they all have trends of going up and down and up and down after ovulation). I know that elevated temperatures that continue to rise after ovulation can be a sign of pregnancy what are your thoughts on my chart? I took a test this morning and it was negative which isn’t entirely shocking as I’m only on 7 DPO.

My current cycle (I feel like this literally looks like the textbook definition of what your temps normally look like when you’re pregnant)

Picture of previous cycle for reference literally all of my previous cycles look like this there is no consistent temperature or incline and temperature and any of my past charting going back several months including months where I was extremely stressed.

Please feel free to leave a comment with any useful information or encouragement exclamation

Vote below to see results!