I got my BFP 😍🥰🤰

Layla • Mommy to 🐝

ladies, I got my positive! I was 8 DPO and got a line, this is 9 DPO below! I got it on my anniversary but decided I’m going to tell him when I can get a positive digital! I’m dyingggggg because I’m a bad liar lol. I just wanted to let you ladies in on what I did this month that probably made this happen after 20 cycles of nothing!

*TAKES PRENATALS EVERYDAY

* did the SMEP

*two days before O, I started taking Mucinex to thin my CM (not really sure if this contributed, I didn’t feel much of a difference)

* Took Pink Stork Fertility Vitamins until O then stopped day of O. (GAME CHANGER!!) I guarantee this is what got me pregnant ladies!! I ovulated three days earlier which is great, you definitely felt ovulation more on these, but that’s how you know it’s working! 10/10 recommend.

* ate pineapple core 2 DPO-6 DPO

Symptoms:

*creamy CM

* major back pain, I’m walking like a hunch back

*breasts are wayyyy fuller

That’s it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Some people say it’s impossible to implant before 6 DPO, and I’m here to say WRONG. I literally felt implantation at 4 DPO late in the evening. I confirmed O with BBT and OPKS. So don’t get disheartened when someone says that it’s impossible. It is. I’m living proof. Ladies, I wish for all of you to have your miracle baby. You have been so helpful and have guided me through all the dark tunnels. TTC is the hardest thing I’ve ever been through in my life. But I wouldn’t change a damn thing. If I hadn’t been through this process I wouldn’t have learned as much as I did and wouldn’t be as in tune with my body. If you have ANY questions, feel free to reach out. I had Glow friends help me day in and day out, I will do the same for you ladies. Best of luck!!