Herpes std

LONG BUT PLEASE READ AND OPEN TO ALL COMMENTS TO HELP ME OUT.

This is so embarrassing and I’m humiliated. I was with my ex for 7 year. We recently broke up at the beginning of the year. He was my first love my everything just guess I always turned a blind eye at the shitty stuff he’s always done to me. I just got more and more fed up with it so I left him. Well after being together for 5 years he gave me herpes on purpose I had no idea he was having an outbreak. And got told after the fact and his response is we’ll be together forever your not going in where so it’s okay. I was crushed because now I being 24 I was only 21 at the time he gave it to me but now I have to live with it for the rest of my like. When we broke up he posted it all over Facebook that he gave it to me on purpose and tells everyone. Well now After nine months I have finally moved on with someone new but I don’t know how to tell them that someone so cruel give me something that I have to live with for the rest of my life it’s embarrassing and downgrading and I don’t want him to look at me any different.