MY older sibling having trouble sharing “the lime light”

I am not a confrontational person. I do not enjoy attention from those around me. So my point is not that I’m trying to take the attention away from anyone...

My older sister has been the only sibling with children for the past 8 years now. And ever since my husband and I found out we are expecting, she has been very distant and barely even mentions my pregnancy or even asks how I’ve been. If I mention anything to her through a message about the baby I might get a “😍” or some kind of emoji like that, or she tries to make it about anything other than my baby. Which hurts, because I was SOOO present for her with her pregnancies.

And now come to find out, she has talked to our mom about her concerns..her concerns are that our parents won’t love her children as much anymore, and that they will spend more MONEY on my child than her children 🤦🏻‍♀️ which really bothered me to hear. My reason for having a child is NOT to take away any type of financial “support” from her children....her and I are very opposite. Don’t get me wrong though, I love my sister. I do not like accepting money and help from anybody. I like to take care of myself, and intend to care and provide for my son without expecting help from my parents. (I do expect help from my hubby though lol)

Idk, I just want to know if anyone else has experienced anything similar with their siblings?? She has always had to make any situation in our lives about her...so when she acts this way it doesn’t surprise anyone in the family🤷🏻‍♀️