Accidental pregnancy really has got me down..

I’m going to give you guys a little background of my current situation. I knew this guy for 3 years and we always had something between us and we started going out and eventually we became a couple. We only had sex a handful of times and we ALWAYS used protection. Things got a little rocky with his work schedule & mine & that fact that I wanted to go back to school and he didn’t want me to so we broke it off. It ended badly. We argued and basically just ruined our relationship the last two weeks we were together because he didn’t want me to better myself in any way and he wanted to control me. So we broke it off badly. Two weeks after we broke up I got a positive pregnancy test. I honestly just took it for laughs because I was only 2 days late but it was positive and now i’m 12 weeks pregnant. This has REALLY got me down because the father of the child has became nothing but a drunk & he currently is talking to a 16 year old girl. His mother try’s to tell me that he’s excited and wants to be involved but anytime that I see something about him on social media or see something he has posted he’s falling down drunk and he’s at parties with 16 or 17 year old girls. His ex girlfriend also recently got an EPO on him because he wouldn’t leave her alone and was threatening her. So now I’m 12 weeks pregnant and extremely upset. I’m so upset that my life has ended up this way and I know that this baby is going to be the best thing that has ever happened to me but it’s going to be so hard and I don’t know if I can handle this. I’m so scared that I’ll never be able to find anyone that wants me and a baby who has a father who is buck wild and crazy. I’m so scared of the future. I’m just so scared of all of this and I just need some advice as to how I need to get over myself and try to co-parent with this man and how to try not to worry about the future so much.

I just really need some support.😭