Advice needed πŸ˜“πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

Courtnie β€’ 28. Happily married. I'm a mom of Angel baby boyπŸ‘Ό, a rainbow baby girl🌈, and my surprise pot of gold baby boy πŸ€

Does anyone have any experience with switching the provider that is doing your c-section? Not switching the practice just the doc?

This practice is so annoying and I should have switched a while back, but now it's too late.

I have been scheduled for my c-section on the 9th of Sept. I found a dr that I really like and that I'm comfortable with and they almost never put me with her. They kept putting me with midwives ( which is pointless because hello, surgery) Its always a fight to see her. The doctors in the practice have scheduled surgery days and she just happened to * THANKFULLY* fall on the day they scheduled me ( right after I turn 39 weeks). Well today they tell me that the drs have rotated surgery days and no one could confirm for sure who was doing my sx. I have my surgery day card and information and it all says her. There is one particular doctor that I do not like and I'm not comfortable with and very worried they are going to try and put me with her. Anyways they are going to call me tomorrow after they speak with a head Doc to tell me "for certain" who is doing the surgery. If it's not my doc , I'm going to request to switch days. I just didnt know if that was something I was able to do as long as I stay in within the 39 weeks...πŸ€”

Has anyone else gone through anything like this?