Allergy or bug bite or something?


I've noticed these kind of bumps on my daughter's face (usually I put her in a footie so her face is the only thing exposed) that come and go. It's only ever one in a localized spot. I was worried they were bug bites since we have had a flea problem lately in our home. I remember I used to get these kinds of bumps on my face and they were like an allergic reaction but I'm not sure that's what it is either. When it does go down there's no poke mark like what would come from a bite.

Anyone else see this before?