Overthinking /Depression / Anger

This is my first pregnancy , Im 20years old married (arrange marriage ) but really happy because my man try his best to make me happy /try his best to stay calm.

I was sad alone since 2013 then had a big accident 2015 and had post trauma 2016-2018 . I was in depression for a long time and had a hard time to get out of that , I dont have confident on me , I overthink , I have a hard time trusting and beliving people even my parents dont know why .

I dont like to go to see psychiartiste , and I have been married only 4months now , Im 100% sure my man doesnt cheat , or whatever negetive I can think but I dont know When Im alone at home I feel like he gonna leave me like everyone else.

I undrestand he is not my boyfriend but my husband but befor that he is a bestfriend someone who does his best to make me smile and stay away from women that I dont like.

I dont undrestand why I think he gonna leave me , i dont undrestand why I cant think positivly , like ya he is my man Im having a family with him happily married then why do I think negetivly ?