I been depressed

Nana • 👼🏾 May 24 2019👼🏾 August 16 2019 Angel Mommy ! Mommy to K &K 08/29/2020 11/02/2021 🤴🏽🤴🏽

I been going through a lot before my current miscarriage and now since I had the miscarriage I been even more depressed I feel lonely scared my anxiety is crazy my fiancé keep doing things I don’t like he keep calling me out my name or referring to me as a bitch I finally came to the point where I think he only got with me because I had ally going on and a lot going for my self because last night comment was “fuck a bitch I’m about to have a good job getting paid great money” and I just feel like that comment was uncalled for I’m tired of acting like I’m ok bd everything good I can’t be the strong one anyone I’m not happy I told him come hold me I’m feeling depressed he wasn’t doing nothing but on his phone I kept asking and asking he go wait to I’m finish working out I’m like but you not doing nothing right now you can just come hold me for second

Then go work out he decided to ignore me and then go work out last night I told him I feel alone and he decides he wanna hold me but it was more then just holding me at that point