Advise!!!!

Ambs

Right ladies I need some advise my partner and i have been together nearly 6years....we had a split and have got back together..... In the time we split up he openly admitted he had slept with another girl on a night out he explained he didn’t need to tell me but he wanted to be truthful to me.... He explained he was stupidly drunk which he never normally drinks(iv never seen him drunk in the years iv been with him) and that his head was all over the place.....he ended up having a one night stand with this girl..... I know we wasn’t together but it generally hurts so much because I love him so much but the thought of him with another woman in that way makes me feel physically sick...... he explained the whole night that it was awkward with this girl that he couldn’t finish and basically stopped half way through and said “I can’t do this” and called a taxi and went home and he said he sat in the shower and cried he explained it was the biggest mistake he made and wish he had reached out sooner to me........ Which he was the one who reached out to me weeks later and explained that we should of never broke up and that he wants