UPDATE naked photo on boyfriends phone

UPDATE: I attached the photo of back story in case you didn’t see it.

So from the poll I feel as if I left out important details that don’t really aide the situation but I thought I would describe that as the photo was naked it did not show her vagina AT ALL and her boobs were nearly fully covered (by his/ her hands) & the friend who sent the photo was also in the photo making a “funny face”

he just never went back to un save it as he claims to forget it was there

I don’t believe that he didn’t save it to go back and look at it as why else would you save a photo? But it wasn’t saved onto his phone it was only saved in the Snapchat thread and I know I save tons of photos in Snapchat conversation threads and then forget that they are there

Im still unsure if the girl in the photo knew it was sent but again she wasn’t alone in the photo so she is well aware the photo was taken

I wanted to clear this up as I seen some different scenarios in the comments as to what it could be

Thank you to everyone’s opinions

Update: the photo was top halves only they were laying down while the photo was taken “selfie style” and the friend was holding one of her boobs and the other boob was uncovered

Update two: he isn’t friends with the friend ever since this incident / quit talking to him and at the time I wasn’t looking at the dates but i know for sure it was not saved that day or within 24 hours so I think he may have just forgot it was there but I’ve never believed him that he saved it only because she was “cute” because that’s a stupid ass excuse I was just saying that’s his “reasoning”

I guess I’m just at a point of trying to decide if it was worth breaking things off or not because he did delete it without being asked and also no longer speaks to that friend also without being asked not to 🤷🏻‍♀️