What would you do?

If you’re reading this, please prepare yourself for a long post that I desperately need opinions, input, and maybe some love on. Before I start I don’t need ladies saying “leave his ass”, I need genuine opinions and advice 💕

My SO and I have been together going on 4 years. I have a 5 year old daughter from a previous relationship and we just had a very planned out 2.5 month old. We’ve lived together for 3 of those 4 years. He’s been an amazing second dad to my 5 year old and we’ve always had a good relationship. Sure we’ve had ups and downs, insecurities, growing, etc. like most relationships. But he’s always been my best friend. And I love him more than life. We were just about to buy our first home together, and he would have been the one to put a down payment on the home because my finances are not as great (in savings) as his, this plays apart in this story.

If you’ve read this far... here the story begins..

Friday, while I was at work, I received a screenshot of a text from his brother to him. It wasn’t the text that started the nightmare. If you look closely, you will see that he was using the bumble app and didn’t close it before screenshotting the text to me.

Before you lovely supportive ladies get all “hell no” on me. Please read the texts below. There are a lot, but as you can see his reasoning isn’t typical.

I’m completely lost and not sure what to do. No, I don’t put up with cheating, but a part of me wants to believe what he is saying. Another part of me knows I can never get proof or know the truth either way. I’m completely torn apart and my life is falling to pieces. We were just about to seal the deal on a home that we put an offer on that same day. If he never accidentally sent this, I would have never know. And if he did do it for the reason he said he did, he needs help and this is not ok.

**side note: we have no forms of social media for about a year now**