Feeling down ...

Raenelle

So last week I got a very very very faint line , started my period 2 days later, gyn ordered a blood test just to make sure & it was negative . Me & my boyfriend have been “trying” for about 7 months , now I said “trying” because he lives in another city so we don’t always see each other when I’m ovulating, because of work or family (his family has been dealing with a lot of members passing away 💔) so reasons we can’t always predict or change . So while at my gyn appt I asked her does she think something could be medically wrong , so we talked about the obvious. My periods are regular every 29/30 days for no more than 5 days . I go off of what the app tells me as far as ovulation, everyone always tells me don’t pay attention to ovulation for many reasons . & she brought up the obvious, my weight I am not the most in shape , skinny , good BMI female so she said that she thinks that the issue is not a medical reason but just timing and my weight ... so I had already been eating better and cut out all soda & drinking much much more water daily . I am a day care teacher so I am constantly on my feet and moving around .

I guess what I’m getting at , does anyone have any advise on what they might have used to get pregnant (pre seed , prenatals , other vitamins or pills , etc) or just anything that you felt like worked for you ...

We want a baby so bad , I’m just so sad and wish it was easy . Like the doctor said it’s a marathon not a sprint 😭😭😭