AylaRosalie πŸŽ€πŸ€±β€πŸŒ»

Tracy β€’ Mommy of 4 πŸ‘¦πŸ‘§πŸ§’πŸ‘Άβ€

On august 13th, the night before my scheduled induction, my daughter decided to come into this world on her own terms and break my water at 8:30pm. Funny because the same EXACT thing happened with my last daughter. Went to go pee, and once I stood up and had my pants pulled up, I felt a small trickle that wet my pants enough for me to question whether I emptied my bladder fully or not.. lol so i pretty much crotch smelled my self with my hand in front of my mom, sister, and bf mom and said "shit my water just broke" and burst out laughing because of the memory with my youngest daughter. Made sure it was still leaking, and then called to my bf saying " my water just broke" which I guess I said too casually cause he legit thought I was lying and said "no..." lmao. Then it fully broke while we were putting the kids to bed and getting them prepared for the first day of school the next morning smh. Got to the hospital and was still only dilated to a 4 which I had been stuck at for a while. So they had me relax for a while and said if I wasn't progressing then they would start me on pitocin by 12am. 12 am rolled around and still no progress so they started me an iv. Contractions got strong almost immediately! This is my 4th birth so I'm pretty used to that but omg these contractions were BAD. so I waited it out until about 6cm and couldn't handle it anymore because my body was transitioning so fast and requested the epidural. I had the shakes so bad yall smh πŸ™„ so bad. Well my man who is not the biggest fan on big needles had to hold me and calmly talk me through getting it because I was hurting so bad already and shaking uncontrolably... but when I tell yall he was heaven sent for me the entire labor.. he should consider a career as a birth coach. He got in my head so deep that I got control of my shaking almost completely and my breathing since I was almost hyperventilating. He got sick afterwards and told me he wont be getting me pregnant again solely because he never wants to watch me go through that ever again lol. After I got the epi it helped for maybe 5 mins, until the left side failed. I felt EVERYTHING in my left side and in the left side of my vagina. It is indescribable how bad the pain was. I've never made the sounds I was making before. I sounded like a wounded animal or like someone was slowly gutting me! I thought I was going to pass out. I was unable to think or control my breathing or concentrate on anything except my bfs voice talking me through everything. Come to find out that the reason it hurt so damn bad was because the pitocin was turned up pretty high and nobody was checking on it (they were supposed to turn it off after 2 hours) and I went from 6cm to fully complete in under 45mins. When it came time to push, the anesthesiologist finally came back in to give me something stronger and it worked just enough that I could focus on pushing her out. I pushed maybe 4 or 5 times and only pushed for 5-6 mins and she was out. No tears or tips or anything. I almost fainted afterwards though and thought I was dying lol it was almost like an out of body experience. She pooped on her way out of me so they had to pump her out and give her oxygen but other than that, she was perfect for the first night. After those first few hours though she got really jaundiced so she stayed on the blue lights for about a day. She breast feeds like a champ, never had to supplement even when she was on the blue table. Shes so precious I cant stand it. Worst labor but fastest labor I've had but she was worth it all... born august 14th at 3:10am.. weighed 8lb 1oz and 20.5 inches long. Labor lasted a whopping 3 hours from start of pitocin drip to when she popped out. β€πŸŒ»πŸŽ€