Fucking terrified πŸ€¦πŸ˜πŸ˜„

Za

I'm 7months postpartum right now.

It took over a year to get pregnant the first time, I have pcos and other conditions that make it difficult.

So 1 month ago my backpack was stolen from my car that had my birth control in it πŸ™„ ever since getting on birth control after my csection, I constantly forget to take my pills (5-10 per month) no biggy cause it's like impossible for my to get pregnant. Life is hectic and busy right now and we just moved so I just haven't been bothered to grab a replacement..... I have pcos so yanno missed periods all the time, no biggy. HOWEVER! Im getting scared y'all.

I've been bloated, peeing a ton, OVERLY exhausted, feeling weird shit going on in my stomach/pelvic region, sex feels different, my back suddenly started to feel sore and like pinched nerves, had cramping but no bleeding and over eating like straight up binging which isn't normal. Guys lmfao I'm not ready πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ gonna take a test tomorrow

Been telling myself it's not gonna happen cause like, literally just not planning on this but like.... Going over recent events and consistencies with my first and I'm legit terrified. I mean obviously gonna make things work if I am but aghhhhhhh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ€¦

Vote below to see results!