So heated

My sister has 4 kids , 3 girls 1 boy. The 1st baby she was 16 and she was having sex with 2 guys . she told me her boyfriend was no good in sex so she would cheat with her ex and never used anything with niether. My neice she swears its the guy she was cheating with . they got back together and all because of baby and told him she only had unprotected sex with him not her current boyfriend at the time she was cheating with ... My neice looks nothing like him or her she looks just like the other guy its crazy like shes a replica of the guy . she had another baby which is 100% her boyfriends and she looks just like him with a little hint of my sister . she had her son and around that time he was cheating on her so she did the same but she ended up pregnant and my nephew looks like the guy she cheated with (she didnt use a condom or anything ) i saw the guys baby pic and he looks just like the guy and the guys mother ... Then came baby 4 when they reconciled and she looks like my second niece and i mean the same its crazy and they take alot after him . yet the 2 times she cheated those babys look like the guys and nothing like her or her boyfriend ..... 🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻 its a mess and tge other guys are good guys that i know will own up and help her how a dad should she just wont admit it .. The 2 kids are 5 and 3 so its been happening for a long time 🤦🏻 no one knows the truth but me and i want her to own up and do the right thing but i dont wanna ruin my sisters happiness ...

And for all saying butt out im happy to but how if she keeps tying me along and using me to cover up her lies 😒 im tired of the mess , if you fucked up just own up so what and to me its the kids if they find out down the line . also my nephew was just diagnosed with sickle cell ans parent testing is being done , so if shes not a carrier and hes not its a thing only passed by parents it will all blow up in her face and its better to tell him then have a doctor tell him how this is passed down and how that means hes not the father. ...

And the first one the guy has kids so shes probably keeping her from her real dad and other siblings just because she wants to be happy and be with whos she is with now ...